Perhaps adding need-based financial aid statistics to law school rankings would incentivize law schools to offer these programs.
Law Schools Care More About Rankings Than The Financial Burdens of Students syndicated from http://personalinjuryattorneyphiladelphia.blogspot.com/
* A trio of big name partners — including the group co-chairs — are leaving the products liability group at Quinn Emanuel for Dechert. So far there’s no email from John Quinn blasting the move. [Law.com]
* Former Michael Cohen business partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, has taken a plea deal and will cooperate with the government. The pressure on Cohen just keeps on mounting. [New York Times]
* Michigan State named a new General Counsel, Robert Young. That poor bastard. [Corporate Counsel]
* A couple trying to get their 30-year-old son to move out of their house resort to court proceedings. It… does not work out well for the freeloading son. [Washington Post]
* You’re not wrong to be worried about the merger between AT&T and Time Warner. Things could really go pear-shaped for consumers. [Slate]
Morning Docket: 05.23.18 syndicated from http://personalinjuryattorneyphiladelphia.blogspot.com/
Every Time I Read This Cease And Desist Letter I Laugh Out Loud: It’s well worth your time.
Bad News For The Bottom Half Of The AmLaw 200: These numbers don’t look good.
Hey! A Qualified Woman Gets To Keep Her Job! That qualifies as news these days.
This Biglaw Firm’s The Gold Standard Of Tech Allowances: Does your firm even come close?
Celebrate the Resilience Of These Law Students: #blackexcellence
This Cease And Desist Letter Is Real And It Is Glorious — See Also syndicated from http://personalinjuryattorneyphiladelphia.blogspot.com/